Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Welcome Notes..

Hi all...
Welcome to my blog or my online handmade card shop...and y am I here creating this blog???
The reason is only "1"...its because of my passion in craft especially card making & scrapbooking...I've been doing this craft as hobbies since I was in school and started making cards for my frens & families b'day, anniversary and so on...but it's a bit different now...bcoz u have all the sources and referencences in order to made creative cards with all of the beautiful papers creations, and other items for u 2 use to make the special cards that created by u...

So, i hope that yeah i can fulfill ur desire (the customers) in order to have a great and suitable card that u going to give to someone special with reasonable price... :)

And I need ur feedback and comments too in order to perform better in terms of customer satisfaction.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena